Table of contents hide
2. Advantages :
2.2. Techsikhsha is a technical guide website where you can find various types of troubleshooting. This website is built to help those people who search for a solution in various sites. We are trying to bring most of the relative and common solutions together in one place. Stay with us and help us to grow.
What is Bus Topology?
Bus topology is a network where all the nodes are connected with each other with a single common cable. When one node wants to access another node on the network then it puts a message addressed to that device on the bus network.
- It is very easy to connect a node or peripheral in this network.
- Bus network requires less cable length than any other topologies.
- Bus topology is very suitable for small networks.
- Lower cost due to less use of cables.
- As the total network is depended on a single cable so if any problem occurs in the main cable, the entire network shuts down.
- At the start & the end point of the main cable terminators are required to build up the network.
- This network cannot be used as a stand-alone solution in a large building.