What is Hybrid Topology?
Hybrid topology is the combination of two or more different network topologies. This network is a mixture of both peer-to-peer & client-server network. It can be either wired or wireless network. As it is a combination of different topologies, it has the characteristics pf those too.
- Here in this network the troubleshooting is far better than any other topologies.
- This type of network is very easy to expand.
- This topology can be used in wired and wireless network both.
- The structure of the network is hard to understand.
- It is very expensive to build up the entire network because of the requirement of the cables & other peripherals.
- Multi-station Access Unit (MAU) is required.