Are you having Mail issues on your Mac or MacBook? Or then again is your apple mail keeps crashing surprisingly? Are you seeing that mac mail keeps crashing on opening? So why is my mail app crashing on mac? Why does Mac mail keep crashing on MAC? How to fix if MacBook mail keeps crashing? Read the full article to get all of these answers.
One of the key selling points of Apple gadgets is its product support. It is notable that gadgets sold by Apple have longer help for updates and fixes which drag out the existence of their contraptions.
To accomplish this, Apple discharges successive updates to its gadgets to additionally improve its exhibition. Nonetheless, it is likewise realized that when Apple delivers a significant redesign from their present working frameworks like macOS and iOS, it isn’t yet great and may have a couple of bugs and glitches that show up occasionally.
To address this, they discharge little fixes to the framework to fix bugs and glitches that surfaced in the wake of dispatching their significant update.
As of late, there have been reports from various clients with respect to the Mail application smashing on their Mac PCs. While there are a decent number of potential answers for the issue, it is as yet a secret concerning why this occurs on Mac arbitrarily.
Update MAC OS to avoid MacBook mail keeps crashing
Update your Mac. At that point attempt to open Mail once more. At the point when you update the macOS programming on your Mac, Mail will likewise be refreshed. Furthermore, this may resolve your concern. Here is the secret:
- If you are using macOS Mojave or later: Go to System Preferences and Software Update.
- If you are using macOS High Sierra or prior: Open the App Store and Hit Updates.
Rebuild the Mailbox if MacBook mail keeps crashing
The Mail application on macOS permits clients to reconstruct their mailbox in the event that they are encountering issues while utilizing it like missing emails, jumbled messages, or basically if the application isn’t working as expected.
In the event that the Mail application on your PC crashes arbitrarily and not quickly, you can take a stab at modifying your mailbox to resolve the issue.
- On your PC, open the Mail application.
- Then, click on a Mailbox from the sidebar.
- In conclusion, tap on Rebuild to begin the cycle.
Once done, restart your Mac and attempt to utilize the Mail application ordinarily to check whether it would in any case crash arbitrarily during use.
In any case, in the event that you are as yet encountering arbitrary crashes on the application, you can continue to the following strategy beneath to attempt to fix the issue.
Isolate the Issue why does MacBook mail keep crashing
Mail permits clients to add numerous email accounts so you can see the entirety of your messages on a solitary application instead of having various applications for each email that you own. With this, it is conceivable that one of your records causes the Mail application to crash.
To analyze which email causes the Mail application to crash, look at the steps beneath:
- On your Mac, click on the Apple logo situated at the upper piece of your screen.
- Then, click on System Preferences.
- From that point forward, click on Internet Accounts.
- uncheck each of your email records and attempt to open the Mail application to check whether it will crash.
If the Mail application worked completely subsequent to eliminating all of your email accounts, attempt to add your email accounts individually to see which will cause the Mail application to crash.
Whenever you have tracked down the specific account that keeps crashing , keep it impaired for the interim and trust that Apple will resolve the issue on the Mail application so you can in any case keep utilizing the application for your other email accounts.
On the other hand, you can likewise get to your crashing account utilizing your internet browser briefly.
Delete the Problematic Mail keeps crashing on mac
On the off chance that a particular mail causes the application to crash when you open it, what you can do is have a go at erasing the risky email. This would assist you with forestalling the unplanned opening of the email while you are utilizing the application on your PC.
To do this, look at the means beneath.
- To begin with, open the Mail application from your PC.
- Then, Find the particular email that causes the application to crash.
- press the Delete key on your console to eliminate the email from your record.
Whenever you have erased the mail, ask the sender to resend the email to your record and attempt to see it indeed to check whether the issue is now settled.
Delete Preference Files
Another factor that may cause the Mail application to crash is the preference files. These records are answerable for telling applications on your PC on how they should function.
Perhaps, the preference files for the Mail application got crashed during use which causes the application to glitch. To fix this, you can erase the file and macOS would consequently produce a functioning duplicate of the record.
Notwithstanding, remember that your current application settings and preferences would likewise be erased during the process.
- On your Mac, open the Finder.
- Then, click in the Go menu and select Go to Folder.
- From that point onward, type ~/Library/Preferences and hit the Go option.
Finally, discover the file named ‘com.apple.mail.plist’ and ‘com.apple.mail-shared.plist’ from the rundown and move it to the Trash.
Once done, restart your PC and attempt to get to the application indeed to check whether the issue with Mail slamming on Mac is as of now settled.
Delete Envelope Files that causes mail keeps crashing in mac
Mail will consequently reindex your mailbox on the off chance that it recognizes anomalies with it that can give your framework. Nonetheless, there are times that programmed reindexing of your mailbox doesn’t resolve these anomalies, which makes the application unusable like successive accidents.
To fix this, you can attempt physically reindexing your mailbox by erasing your envelope records. Look at the guide beneath on the best way to do this:
- On your PC, open the Finder and go to ~/Library/Mail/V2/MailData.
- From that point forward, find records that start with ‘Envelope Index’.
- move the records to your Desktop and attempt to open the Mail application.
- Ultimately, if the Mail application is now functioning admirably, move the Envelope records to the Trash to totally eliminate it from your framework.
Notwithstanding, if the Mail application actually keeps slamming during use, you can continue to the following technique beneath to fix the issue.
Delete the Mail Saved Folder to avoid mail crashing in MAC
The Mail ‘saved’ organizer is a sort of cached file that permits applications like Mail to return or resume once the client shuts the application. On the off chance that you see that the application crashes in the wake of utilizing it the first occasion when, it is conceivable that your saved envelope is crashed and causes the Mail application to crash.
To fix this, you can have a go at erasing the Mail saved organizer from your framework.
- On your Mac, open the Finder and go to ~/Library/Saved Application State/.
- When you’re inside the organizer, find the document named ‘com.apple.mail.savedState’.
- Finally, move the record to the Trash to eliminate it from your system.
Open the Mail application to check whether you would have the option to utilize the application without crashing.
Boot in Safe Mode if mail keeps freezing on mac
At the point when you boot your Mac in safe mode, it will consequently fix errors and clear cache files that can cause issues with the Mail application and ultimately crash.
For this situation, you can utilize the Mail application for the interim while you are in experimental mode to permit your Operating system to fix itself.
To boot into protected mode, follow the guide beneath.
- In the first place, turn off your PC totally.
- From that point forward, push on the Shift key on your console and hit the Power button.
- Keep holding the Shift key until your Mac boots up totally.
- Finally, open the Mail application and use it in a normal way.
Now, check and follow whether the Mail application would crash while in safe mode.
Then again, if the mail app keeps crashing on mac, you can continue to use the following technique underneath to fix the issue.
For our last strategy, what you can take a stab at doing is to reset your NVRAM. Resetting your NVRAM would reset a portion of your system preferences and settings which may cause struggle with Mail and make the application crash.
To reset your NVRAM, follow the steps beneath to control you through the cycle:
- To begin with, turn off your Mac PC.
- Then, find the Option + Command + P + R keys on your console however don’t press it yet.
- In conclusion, press the Power button on your Mac and promptly hold the Option + Command + P + R keys on your console and keep holding it for 20 seconds.
- Once done, permit your PC to boot ordinarily and attempt to get to the Mail application by and by to check whether you would in any case experience the crashing issue on your Mac.
This finishes our guide on the best way to fix the issue with the Mail application continuing to crash on your Mac PC. In the event that you know different arrangements that can help other people in fixing this sort of issue. Like the article and share and write to us your valuable feedback.
- MacBook mail keeps crashing- How to 100% Fix it Permanently
- The New e-filing Website of Income Tax is to launch on 7th June 2021
- Azure Monitor can Trigger Alerts Based on Data in an Azure Log Analytics Workspace- How?
- Types of Cryptography | Definition of ALL Types of Cryptography, Cryptology & Cryptanalysis
- Security Vulnerabilities through Wi-fi Since the Very First Day