What is Tree Topology?
Tree topology is a unique network topology where nodes are connected to its parental nodes. The structure looks like branches of a tree. Like a normal tree structure it also has parental and child node. This topology is preferably used to create a network in a corporate environment.
- Here finding out any fault is very easy & not too hard to maintain.
- If one of the any nodes get damaged to other hierarchical nodes are not affected.
- It is very easy to extend the network as much as administrator wants.
- High flexibility and high scalability.
- The network requires high maintenance.
- A lot of cable is required to establish the network system.
- Troubleshooting of problems is highly difficult.